Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just a little R and R (relaxing and rears)


Danny in the hammock, he must take after his mom
Davy smiling in his sleep- I love seeing my kids smile, or hearing them laugh in their sleep.


Nature calls-classic eh?




This is how out of shape I am. When we went to the park on Sunday afternoon, we were playing on the playground. Ryan and I were trying to swing up and around the bar like we did in elementary school. You basically have to do a pull up as you swing your body around the bar. I I couldn't get my legs around. I tried like 20 times, and then Ryan had to swing my legs over. Yesterday I woke up very sore in the arms and back from it. I decided it will be part of my new workout routine. Go to the park, and act like your seven swinging on bars, and playing on the monkey bars, and soon you'll be as buff as ever.
We didn't do much yesterday. It rained all day long. Ryan worked most of the day, and then we went a did a little shopping. We went to Lowes to buy new light fixtures for the bathrooms that I am remodeling, and we went looking for new towel bars etc for the bathroom. We came home
and watched Mad Money after the kids went to bed, it was a good movie. Today oaklie, and kendall are over. We blew up the big kiddie pool, and let the kids play in it. Kendall, Danny, and Joey are all asleep......I LOVE NAP TIME!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice bumb

Marae said...

love danny just observing davy. haha. yeah, i tried the bar thing a while ago- it's hard! good goal. i used to be a maniac on those things.

Elise said...

I will definitely get the full scoop on marae & boy when she gets here in 3.6 days. I am very excited to hear nad will surely let you in on the excitement.

Random memory: last year when I was working in McCall, a guy about your age came in buying beer and we got to talking, a few days later he came back and said "you have a really hot sister, Liz, I always had a crush on her". I jsut laughed and said "yeah, she is pretty good looking."

Lizzylou said...

Elise- thanks for the note. Nobody has called me "hot" in a long time. I talked to mom and she said that Marae and "boy" were just friends. You know Marae though, I'm sure she isn't divulging all of the truth to Mom.