I haven't written in a while so I thought I'd catch up a little. Last week we enjoyed some sunny days at the park, and fixing up our yard. I thought Spring was officially here so I hung up the hammock and brought out some of the summer toys. Mother Nature on the other hand has come up with a sense of humor bringing yet more SNOW!!! When will it ever end??? Joey got his first major hair cut. I have trimmed his "mullet" a few times but I finally decided that it had to go. The top was just not growing at the rate the back was so I had Ryan cut it all off. I can no longer put his hair in a ponytail and wish I had a girl. We also had Ben over for his Birthday Dinner. Marae made a yummy Ice cream cake for him. HAPPY 26TH BEN!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
I haven't written in a while so I thought I'd catch up a little. Last week we enjoyed some sunny days at the park, and fixing up our yard. I thought Spring was officially here so I hung up the hammock and brought out some of the summer toys. Mother Nature on the other hand has come up with a sense of humor bringing yet more SNOW!!! When will it ever end??? Joey got his first major hair cut. I have trimmed his "mullet" a few times but I finally decided that it had to go. The top was just not growing at the rate the back was so I had Ryan cut it all off. I can no longer put his hair in a ponytail and wish I had a girl. We also had Ben over for his Birthday Dinner. Marae made a yummy Ice cream cake for him. HAPPY 26TH BEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment