Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Photo giveaway by one of the best photographers I know!

I have this wonderful friend who has revamped her Photography business (We have the same name, but no it's not me- I only wish I had her talent). She is doing an awesome giveaway for a mini session in her new studio. Check it out!!! She is an amazing photographer, you can see some of her pictures on her blog at lizzyphotos.blogspot.com. If anyone would like to enter her giveaway, it would be tons of fun for me to see your little ones pictures if you win.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yep, I got the stuff at Gracie Lou's. I am in love with all the Amy Butler fabrics. I would love to see pics of your aprons! Have you thought of selling them online? Etsy.com is a great place to sell your own hand-made stuff.

Where do I sign up for the 5K on Memorial day??? I am not in the best running shape but I should do it anyway.

Elizabeth said...

Nevermind - I found where to register for the 5k!