Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Game night


Last night Ben L., Marae, Elise, and Ben C. came over for Dinner and Games. I got to meet Ben C. who came along with Marae. It was fun to get to see them all. Davy was nice enough to entertain them with a little break dancing while a door to door salesman talked me into buying some "magic" cleaner (it is magic by the way. It took out some bad stains on my carpet in about 20 seconds that I couldn't get to budge with anything else). Danny was grouchy all day yesterday and up most of the night with an ear ache. We go to the doctor today to get that fixed. Nothing else too exciting to report. I am getting spring fever. I've been washing walls, and now will start doing some touch up painting on the walls. When nice weather breaks, I want to be able to enjoy it!

2 comments:

Elise said...

hahahahaha

that was the greatest awkward moment.

Thanks again. You are always such a great host.

ruth said...

Hey Liz! How are you? That looks like so much fun to have the family over. I am sure your boys enjoy spending time with their aunts and uncles. You'll have to post a video of Davy's breakdance moves. What a cutie!

Glad you got some time in St. George too. Looks like dreamy weather. I love that picture of your family by the temple.