This past week we got to spend a lot of time with Elise (my baby sister-actually since I took care of her as a little baby so much my Mom said I could have, her so really she is my daughter). Elise is always so much fun, and my kids love it when she comes to play. On Tuesday she met us at the beach for some sand play and we all swam across the reservoir (except Jacob). On Friday Davy and Danny got to spend a few hours with her while I had to go into work. She took them swimming and then to the park. Later that night she invited us to go to Class Ropes Course where she works, and we all had a blast doing some high adventure activities. She is so much fun, and someday will make a lucky Man very happy because there is no better catch than Elise in all the world. Thanks Elise for a fun week! PS: I'm looking forward to my own "What not to wear" closet clean out scheduled next week.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
We love Elise to Peices
This past week we got to spend a lot of time with Elise (my baby sister-actually since I took care of her as a little baby so much my Mom said I could have, her so really she is my daughter). Elise is always so much fun, and my kids love it when she comes to play. On Tuesday she met us at the beach for some sand play and we all swam across the reservoir (except Jacob). On Friday Davy and Danny got to spend a few hours with her while I had to go into work. She took them swimming and then to the park. Later that night she invited us to go to Class Ropes Course where she works, and we all had a blast doing some high adventure activities. She is so much fun, and someday will make a lucky Man very happy because there is no better catch than Elise in all the world. Thanks Elise for a fun week! PS: I'm looking forward to my own "What not to wear" closet clean out scheduled next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)
1 comment:
AW, Thanks sis.
I love hanging with your family.
My friends all thought you were rad.
Davy's message made me extremely happy.
I cannot wait for Monday, I'm free morning & early afternoon. Is there a time that works best?
Post a Comment